Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit and use the Site. The types of personal information we may collect include:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Mailing address
– Company name
– Job title
We may also collect certain non-personal information automatically when you visit and use the Site, such as:
– IP address
– Browser type
– Operating system
– Date and time of visit
– Pages viewed
– Links clicked
How We Use Your Information
We may use the personal information we collect about you for the following purposes:
– To provide you with the products and services you have requested
– To communicate with you about our products and services
– To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
– To improve the Site and our products and services
– To comply with legal obligations
We may also use the non-personal information we collect for various purposes, such as to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– With service providers who help us operate the Site and provide our products and services
– With our business partners, such as distributors and resellers, who help us market and sell our products and services
– With our affiliates and subsidiaries
– In connection with a merger, acquisition, or other corporate transaction
– To comply with legal obligations, such as to respond to a subpoena or other legal process
We may also share non-personal information with third parties for various purposes, such as to analyze trends and improve the Site and our products and services.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding your personal information. You can:
– Access and update your personal information by contacting us
– Request that we delete your personal information
– Object to the processing of your personal information
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we collect and store against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Avenue, MillHouse,
Canewood, St.Michael, Barbados
Last Updated: March 2, 2023